July 9, 2009

fillintheblank.blogspot.com #2


http://ihatemydad.blogspot.com/


HATE MY DAD

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

  oh my gosh. I am a very talented girl and have a perfect lean body with a supposedly perfect life. My dad is an asshole and my mother is a blessing, kind, patient, sharing,loving,and unfortunatly easily depressed. I have 2 brothers that fight like hell, and i fight with them a lot!!! But when my dad gets angry he takes all of his anger out on my mom, tonight he threatend to kill me, resulting in him offering to move out!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, my brother(twin) is an internet addict, (were both freshmen) and iam a perfectionist-so i need EVERYTHING typed out, so usually i have to threaten to break something of his and unplug the computer(which usually results in broken chairs) but when i finally did get the computer tonight, my dad mumbled, "little shit always makes up shit to get her way" so I yelled "what!!??" and he ran out of his little office and kept repeating, "wanna fight bitch!? wanna fight!? You know I'll win!" so my asshole brother butted in and said, "what? why are ttrying to fight MY sister/ Your bigger than her!" Thenn My dad mumbled some stuff, and told my mom he was moving out, right then he just left. this is so tramatic. My parents have never ever done anything like this before. jesus i wish a counselor could help. my poor mother is crying now. bye. please, some one email me and help me. @ perfectme15@hotmail.com  7:11 PM


http://iloveashley.blogspot.com/


I LOVE ASHLEY

THE EVENTS OF MY LIFE

 SUNDAY, APRIL 28, 2002

haha ok well today was interesting! i went to the reds game and it was fuckin gay! sean casey is a pussy........ he shoulda beat the fuck outta that guy. then i went to fat johns and played x box. i went to wild mikes( my place of employment) and that was gay.... i did get to chill wit chris and ashley though! im fuckin pissed cuz i got a saturday school. i just realized how bad this post sucks....... ugh!

WORD

POSTED BY ZACH AT 7:34 PM


http://doratheexplorer.blogspot.com


Friday, April 30, 2004

today my mom decided to just fuck every thing up. i hate her.

Posted by: josh / 4:47 AM


http://yourboyfriendisatool.blogspot.com


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ladies...I need your help

 Ladies,

I hope to provide lots of helpful content to help girls identify if their boyfriend is a Tool. I'd like for you to comment with stories of guys that you know or have dated that are Tools and what they have done. Please do not use any names. I hope to create simplified surveys so people can quickly asses whether or not someone is a tool, but we need good data first.

 Posted by Secret Admin at 6:44 PM

Typical D-bag

Typical D-bag 

http://dropout.blogspot.com 


SATURDAY, JULY 21, 2001

Seriously my life is messed up because of you, i have no friends, i'm a complete loser

i need to get out of here now, but it is the same everywhere.

 POSTED BY BECCA AT 8:05 AM  


http://hahahahahahahahaha.blogspot.com

SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2004

Good god!! Not me too!!?!

 There is no way in hell I am going to start to blog....

1 comments:

MegHAN said...

i will not blog.. i will not blog..

Post a Comment